1. You will start by coordinating with your local Cam's pizzeria to choose a date and
time for your fundraiser.
2. Cam's will create and provide your group with a customized flyer. Your group will
make copies of the flyer for distribution. The flyer will be your tool for promoting
your fundraiser. It will also be Cam’s tool for tracking the sales generated at your
3. Your group will promote the fundraiser using posters, e-mails, flyers, phone calls, and word of mouth to invite friends, family, neighbors, and supporters to come to Cam’s
during the scheduled time.
4. The event will simply consist of your supporters dining at Cam’s Pizzeria. Any
purchase accompanied by your flyer will contribute to the amount donated back to
your group. Therefore, the more people eating at Cam’s, the more return your group
5. After the event, Cam’s will calculate the total volume of sales brought in at your fundraiser using the flyers collected. Your group will receive 15% if your
organization’s sales totals are less than $1000 or 20% if the sales totals are greater
than $1000 of their check (excluding tax, tips, and gift cards). Cam’s will mail your
group the check within 21 days after the fundraising event.